Requirements for Marriage:
- Marriage license from the courthouse.
- Guardian (Wali) representing the bride. Wali is the Father, grandfather, son, or brother. If non of them available then nephews, uncles ..etc ( Discuss this with the Imam if you are not sure).
- Two adult and sane witnesses
- Photo IDs for everyone above.
- Marriages can only be done at the masjid.
- The names on the marriage licenses must match the IDs.
- The online registration must be filled before scheduling an appointment.
Please contact the Imam for further questions, in person, or by phone at 814-454-8380
Erie Masjid is licensed to perform legal marriage ceremonies. Please read the requirements and feel free to contact us if you have any further question.